Sunday 18 March 2012

minta tolong boleh?

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

I think I still junior in this world..
please...
I need your help..
but do not mean I'm too dependent and don't know how to stand by my own feet...
I just need your experience to face my future day...
world is round...
same like obstacle and life right..
so I do need your help..

even though, Allah is the best place for you to ask...
I do know that, He send His helps by His creation as wasilah...

Ya Allah...
please help me...
I believe you know how I'm right now..

2 comments:

  1. Be what Allah ask you to be.. InsyaAllah everything will be fine.. Keep on reminding that we will not live in this world forever... keep the faith... and move on until we will meet in Jannah. InsyaAllah..

    be strong sis.. :big hug:

    ReplyDelete