Sunday 27 March 2011

drinking water while diving

countinued > the journey
..............................................................
our life is a journey...
so after been for 2 weeks at MATRI..
Allah put me somewhere..
but still around the utara..
His still want me searching.....
His give me to have an oppurtunities...
HIKMAH KEMBARA..



and meet them..






from them..
i'd learn..
there so many things that we have to be thankful..
they teach me how to be
caring
loving
and patient..
.....................................................
actually there so many things that i'd got from my travel last week to utara...
i'd went to SERU..
(sekolah rendah agama ummi)
there is no list in my mind to go there and teach..
but Allah had place me there..
there was totaly different between becoming teacher at primary and secondary school..
there was more lot of patient you need at primary school..
first day at primary school...
I cant believe..
very hard and tough..
however that never tough as tough dakwah Rasulullah to us..
........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment