Tuesday 14 September 2010

cry over spilt milk



EID MUBARAK
taqabbal allah minna wa minkum...

ramadhan had just passed five days ago..
may us meet ramadhan again next year..
actually...
for me..
I not really satisfied with myself in this ramadhan..
I've been so neglectful..
playful...
careless..
in my:
ibadah
fasting
quran
solah
studies
in this ramadhan
I'm very worried...
would it going to be accept by Allah..
and how about the taqwa..?
if I can turn the time back...
but I've no power..
I'm very sad right now..
but it useless for me to cry over split milk...
...........................................
what can I do now...
............................................
patient..
its not to late to change
until the last breath
so..
keep moving forward!
refresh your faith and intention of life...
start back your war with book and exam..
a lot of pray...
He is the only hope...

إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين
to you we worship and to you we turn to in help


the only place to ask for help

No comments:

Post a Comment